WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, December 04, 2022

2022.1204.0001...







5 comments:

LeftField said...

The meme about gods never doing anything to the atheists is perfect!

SickoRicko said...

LeftField - I thought so, too.

Anonymous said...

This is all just another persecution complex expressing itself in a nihilistic way.

Xersex said...

because he/she/it doesn't exist

Anonymous said...

You can't logically prove that he/she/it doesn't exist--any more than I can prove it does. Atheism is only a lack of belief. There is no scientific theory on the existence of god. God is everything. The image of he/she/it sitting on a cloud in a long white robe is childish. If some of us find joy in spirituality, how is it right to mock that before you have seen Planet X?