WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 25, 2022

Friday GIFs...



6 comments:

BatRedneck said...

Love them!
Both of them :-p

Anonymous said...

The new nutcracker main image is very thought-provoking
-

Milleson said...

I agree with anonymous, There's nothing like seeing butt cheeks squeezing so hard the could crack walnuts framed in blue straps.

Milleson said...

Forgot to mention. That cat. So cute. Our neighbor had a clock that was a black and white cat whose eyes and tail moved back and forth like that. Fascinated this youth in days gone by.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I've seen those clocks!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

How did I miss this gem. oh yeah I was stuffed with tryptophan!!!

#1) OH I have seen pics like this during wintertime here in New England. That dude will earn his hot toddy after that shoveling.

#2) Now that cool cat:)

Thanks Rick!!