WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, November 27, 2022

2022.1127.0002...

The Future






...flaps its wings to gain altitude and propels them both to work.

5 comments:

uptonking said...

So much fun. Love vintage stuff like this. Just a joy to see. Thanks, Rick. Keep it coming.

TED said...

I did ride the Monorail at the NY World's Fair, and even had a model one that I played with at home. Seemed very cool at the time!

SickoRicko said...

TED - That sounds fun!

Big Dude said...

These retro ideas of the future are fun.

VoenixRising said...

Can you imagine? Flying cars? Most people can't drive in 2 dimensions. I shudder to think what would happen in 3.