WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 26, 2022

2022.1126.0006...






2 comments:

Jordi. said...

Fuera de serie. El 1 el 5 y el 6 es para volverse loco. Que tios mas buenos.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Hey big boy, you can dress anyway you darn well please. Handsome dude with a great smile and one very nice body.

#2) Sure I"ll blow you, but promise me your not going to take the belt to me:(

#3) That's one shiny knob young man!!

#4) Don't you worry young man he's half way there. Loving your arms big tiem.

#5 Leo you always look great:)

#6) Love to put a smile on cutie's face.

Thanks Rick!!