WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 25, 2022

2022.1125.0010...





7 comments:

bobbert said...

For some reason I (and a certain part of my anatomy) is being drawn to to guys 1 and 4 - Oh I forgot momentarily that I am gay!

Mistress Maddie said...

So sexy when you see manhood hanging out of the underwear!

SickoRicko said...

Bobbert - Gee, how does that happen?

Jordi said...

Vaya tios . Los dos ultimos me vuelven loco.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I come to this posting of "teezers" and I started singing a song from years ago (though if feels just like yesterday. It took me awhile but I found out who sang it.

It's "Bad bBoys" by "Machine Sound Machine" ( sexy Gloria Estefan) in 1986!! They played it in the clubs a lot. Bad boys, bad boys, make me feel so fine:) Give it a try guys, I think you will like it.

#1) Can wear that bad boy leather jacket as he has his way with me.

Thanks Rick!!

Big Dude said...

These make me want to rip off those skimpy clothes and blow, blow, blow!

Xersex said...

last one is Ben Godfre