WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 24, 2022

2022.1124.0008...






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No. 1 - British (gay) actor, Russel Tovey

SickoRicko said...

Anon@8:10am - He's a hottie!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

What's this I see Rick!! A very nice smooth cheeked "tight-ass" dude, as the new screen saver!!! Rick my friend, even if there is a hint of Irish Spring, you not going to prey those ass cheeks apart,..LMAO, could not resist.

Thanks boys for showing us the goods. By the looks of it, your very proud of you "members" and you SHOULD be!!

#2) You better but the cam down buddy, it's going to take "two hands to handle that whopper"!! Wow!!

Thanks Rick!!



Xersex said...

all of them are so horny

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'm glad you noticed the new banner.