WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 19, 2022

2022.1119.0009...





8 comments:

taurus9311 said...

Number 4 has such a dreamy look. Could get lost after kissing those lips and gazing into those grey eyes.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Handsome man, why can't I think of his name, right now? I know he's a singer (I think)!! Anyways men look so handsome in the traditional black and white tux.

#2) Hey good looking you need an upper back massage? Those are some awesome "traps" you have!!

#3) Fuck, I do like me a hulking Viking.

#4) Hey bright eyes, can I give you a kiss on those beautiful lips of yours?

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Taurus9311 - I agree that he's very dreamy.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I just tried Google Reverse Image search and it totally FAILED to find ANYONE. I'm not a fan of the changes they made to that function.

Milleson said...

OMG, that is Pharrell Williams

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Yes, yes, yes, thanks Milleson, he sang with Robin Thicke on the video for "Blurred Lines".. I love that song.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Thanks for his name!

Xersex said...

last one: his eyes!