WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 19, 2022

2022.1119.0007...









Hubba!!

13 comments:

whkattk said...

LOVE this guy! Bravo, dude!!!

Anonymous said...

He has perfect stomach fur!!

taurus9311 said...

How did he not get authorities after him for public exposure? One brave man.

SickoRicko said...

Taurus9311 - Good question.

VRCooper said...

Looks like San Francisco!! You can walk around naked last time I checked!!

Uncle Vic said...

I wonder if this guy knows how many times he's been posted and re-blogged?.. just yummy!!!!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Hubba, Hubba, is right Rick. Well, one thing is for sure, we all agree with ya. You can show us your body anytime. I know I'll be looking with delight.

Big Dude said...

HIS body sure is beautiful! That protrusion in his groin adds to it. And BRAVO Dan Francisco for allowing people to walk about naked.

usmcmike44 said...

His name is Trey Allen and yes San Fran! He's got a FB page and last time I looked he's part of city government. Still handsome as all get out!

SickoRicko said...

Mike44 - Neat! Thanks for that info.

Unashamed Male said...

He was protesting an attempt by a San Francisco politician named Scott Wiener to make public nudity illegal that city. The hat he's wearing in the 2nd and 4th photos says "Recall Wiener."

Xersex said...

he's sexy, without any doubt

SickoRicko said...

Larry - Thank you for the backstory!