WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, November 18, 2022

2022.1118.0008...





8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

All handsome men:)

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh how nice you got all my boys lined up waiting, and you even started with my weakness, white haired daddies!

Anonymous said...

Maturity is often stronger?

Big Dude said...

Quite group of handsome guys!

BatRedneck said...

Oh My...
#1 is striking, to the point that I would probably stutter if he were to address me

taurus9311 said...

Stunning. Thanks, Rick

Jimbo said...

Pic #2 is gorgeous American soccer player-turned-model/personal trainer Lance Parker and #3 is GoGo Boy-turned-model-turned-graphic designer Chase Hostler (also gorgeous).

Thanks, Rick!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - You know all the hot ones!