WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, November 17, 2022

2022.1117.0004...






6 comments:

uptonking said...

That is a lot of fun... people are so creative.

Jimbo said...

You can't go wrong with googly eyes, can you? 8D

Thanks, Rick!

Milleson said...

The sad, sad suitcase and the crocked can choir are wonderful creations, as are the others. But that martini made me throw up a little in my mouth. It reminded me of the dead things in jars of formaldehyde in biology class. If you turn the olive upside down, it looks like a red-headed creature sucking on the straw. Interesting...

Xersex said...

Sometimes it is we who attribute meanings to neutral aspects. The first image is illustrative: it is a suitcase that looks sad to leave. This attribution demonstrates that human beings have the tendency to seek and/or attribute meaning, even where in theory there would be none.

Big Dude said...

This batch is fun!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I wonder what stuff the eyes are made of.