WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, November 12, 2022

2022.1112.0003...

Jeff Milstein, Photographer






6 comments:

Infidel753 said...

Awesome pictures. The impression our world makes is always so different from above.

Anonymous said...

It is 40 years since I climbed inside the Statue of Liberty, wandered past the PanAm building and viewed Nuevo York from atop the Empire State Building. Seems much more recent. (Casey.UK) (Can you still go inside the S of L?)

SickoRicko said...

Anon@6:51am - I found this through Google: Currently, the Statue's interior is closed to the public. However, the Pedestal is open (special ticket required and should be purchased in advance). The Statue of Liberty Museum and Liberty Island grounds remain fully accessible to all guests.

uptonking said...

First and the fourth one... what big picture thinkers... why was that important to them?

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachsuetts said...

Oh glad it's time to go to bed, I just got a dizzy spell.. LMAO!!

Xersex said...

fantastic