WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 21, 2022

Intermission...


I have to take a break from posting now.

Jerry and I are folding newsletters for the SAGE group we belong to.

I'll try to pick up again in a few hours.

9 comments:

Milleson said...

If this is intermission, I don't hear any music(:P) Jerry and you are entitled to have a life that doesn't include your viewership. Do your work, boys, we'll be back later...it's all good.

GF said...

Good for you guys!

Sean said...

considering how constant,prompt and wonderful you are at posting, you really have no need to apologize for some free time.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Boys you do what you have to do, day after day Rick, you give us great posts. May I ask what does SAGE stand for?

SickoRicko said...

Sean - Thank you!

Scott - Long ago it stood for Senior Action in a Gay Environment. Now it stands for something else, but I don't know what. It's basically a program for gay seniors who need support or just social interaction. When Covid hit, Jerry and I began attending a once-a-week social over Zoom. When things got a little "safer", we began a once-a-month in-person at a coffeehouse. Lately we've gotten involved a once-a-week in-person lunch/social. And, we volunteer to help fold newsletters every other month.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Haha! Having music is a great idea.

BatRedneck said...

Just as Anon I didn't know either what SAGE meant.
And now I'm even more happy I have you as a friend.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Aw, shucks.

Xersex said...

you publish a lot...