WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 31, 2022

2022.1031.0003...
















4 comments:

uptonking said...

Absolutely terrifying. The first photos are gasp worthy, and the pumpkins are awesome. As are those b&w photos... that one, the first one... AMG?

whkattk said...

Isn't he just the cutest little devil!

Mistress Maddie said...

Okay I think you might win most terrifying post. Some of those pictures were just creepy

JiEL said...

The two first pics made me unconfortable as I related them to those Olocust people in Nazi's extermination camps.

I would never be able to post such pics.