WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 31, 2022

2022.1031.0001...





6 comments:

uptonking said...

Put an end to chaos. Put an end to the lack of civility. Put an end to the GOP.

whkattk said...

Their plam to fight inflation is to balance the budget by getting rid of Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

JiEL said...

On november 8 USA has two choices: vote a BLUE majority and let the future be more safe for all Americans OR vote RED and take your country in a huge «back to the past» and install an era of less freedom for everyone who are like them, white suprematist Evangelicals without no mercy for any other kind of Americans.

It'll be a pivot point in your history.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - That's been their plan for decades.

Jimbo said...

I am so fahtootsed right now. I just... can't. :(

I WILL, however, be early voting this week.

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - I love that word "fahtootsed". Good that you'll be voting!