WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 30, 2022

2022.1030.0010...








8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Un champ de maïs au milieu de l été....des jolis souvenirs...:-)

Anonymous said...

Male-to-make "quality skin time" affection is usually a very beautiful thing which some "others" don't seem to understand . . . as they've never been there.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Oh yes, love is in the air, with an awesome display of affection.

#1) Oh man, to feel the comfort of being in someone's arms:)
#2) Oh it's in his kiss:) The kiss seals the deal!!
#3,4) On the shoreline, or in a cornfield, it does not matter when you need some "TLC"
#5,6,7,8,9) Be it in the heat of passion, or just wanting to feel wanted, spread legs are always welcomed to let someone in.

Very nice job Rick!! The affection postings are very popular with everyone. Humans NEED it.

Big Dude said...

I like these "love" pictures! Keep 'em coming, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Every Sunday!

Unashamed Male said...

I love the picture of guys kissing while fucking. More, please! -Larry

Xersex said...

sweet and passionate!

uptonking said...

I like me some cobs in the cornfield. Hot stuff. You sweet embraceable, you... Rick. Kizzes.