WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 29, 2022

2022.1029.0007...






6 comments:

Big Dude said...

Please have that guy in the first pic drop by. I think I can stimulate that penis til it salutes and shoots.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I don't doubt that.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Loving all the "regulars" Rick!!

#2) Loving the "hot dog" that's between Toto's owners legs!! That is one nice juicy looking cock.

#3) I hope I don't embarrass myself (ah why stop now), man those big toes of his, has my mouth watering. They look like they also got excited when handsome here popped his boner.

#4) Oh you wouldn't be so cocky if my tongued licked around that nice hairy taint area of yours big boy.

Jordi. said...

Los Cinco estan para comerselos. Hummmmmm!

SickoRicko said...

Jordi - Jaja!

Xersex said...

sexy regs