WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 29, 2022

2022.1029-Insert-001...














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#3,4) Many of people porches will be like this on Halloween night. I love the different ways people like to decorate the outside of their homes for the holiday.

Mums, pumpkins, ghosts, witches bats, spiders, vampires, devils and orange and purple lights and many more are in store for Monday the 31st!!

#5) I would leave a bowl of candy outside my door, and say I'll be back in a half hour had an emergency. Of course between you an me, I would be entertaining this "trick or treater"!!

#6) I've Got The Devil In Me! It's a song that came right to me when I saw this big bad boy.

Thanks Rick!!

Mistress Maddie said...

Fun pictures!!!!!!!! And my...what big cocks they have some of them!!!!