WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, October 22, 2022

2022.1022.0006...







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

All very nice vintage pics Rick!!

#3) Oh man, I'm loving this guy, and I'm drooling over his cock and balls. Love how that one nut is really hanging lower than the other. Beautiful day here in Ma, I hope I get to suck a cock or two or and lick some loose balls.

#4) Oh buddy I don't know if this is your first time, BUT don't miss the opportunity of giving that hogger a nice wet warm BJ!! Heck if it makes it easier, I'll get on yours while you get on his:):)

#5,6) Now that's how you do it. Thank him with your eyes, then close them and enjoy your feast:)

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Very good stories!

Xersex said...

Great vintage!

Anonymous said...

foto 2- aatrekkelijk fysiek model bereid om te plezieren met zijn geweldige lichaam en goed gevulde poseerbuidel.
laastse fotos- zuigend op de fallus van man zijn en klaar om zijn mannelijke essentie in tie slikken. (")