WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, October 13, 2022

2022.1013.0003...




repugliCON legislators and the
dimwits who vote for them

SUCK

!!VOTE BLUE!!

We're not the ones trying to overthrow
our Democracy and install a theocracy.

4 comments:

whkattk said...

Are you all set to watch today's hearing?

It's my hope they will end with, "This committee swore to uphold the Constitution and the rule of law. Therefore, by unanimous vote, this committee is forwarding all evidence and testimony to the DOJ long with referrals for criminal investigation and indictments."

SickoRicko said...

Pat - I am absolutely gonna watch!

JiEL said...

Keep up hoping American friends but I no confidence in the Justice system in your «Christian» country.

IF that orange conman would have been black or latino or poor man, the Justice system would accelerate it to put him in jail ASAP.

With all the evidences that was gathered about him and his behaviors, what is DOJ waiting to indict him?

This is a real «farce».

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Yeah, why isn't that fat orange-ass turd in jail??