WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 09, 2022

2022.1009-Insert-001...


Jerry and I started watching Netflix's series "Midnight Mass" a couple of days ago at the recommendation of someone who wrote to me about it a few days prior. (Please accept my apologies for forgetting who you are, I've searched the comments and my gmail but couldn't find it.)

At any rate, we were going to stop after the first two episodes because of all the vomit-inducing gawd talk. (It really is very sickening.)

However, I'll admit that the show is kind of a nail-biter, if a bit slow sometimes, so we watched two more episodes to, you know, give it a reasonable review.

Again we said we were going to stop watching because of all the gawd talk. Except - dammit - we need to see what happens next!

Maybe we'll stop watching after the fifth episode.

17 comments:

Milleson said...

The almighty power of our gawd is at work and your conversion is almost complete. All will be revealed to you at the last episode. Blessings on thee, my brethren, you're almost one of us.

P.S. Lucifer here...don't watch the last episode if you know what's good for you! Happy Sunday, Boys.

BatRedneck said...

At this point you might consider watching the last three episodes, I think it's worth it.
The director of 'The Haunting of Hill House' paid, again, great attention to the casting, the dialogues, the use of light...
As a plus, it's a change compared too many Netflix series that are too often teen-brains oriented and filled with stereotypes.
In a different register I recently have been watching 'For All Mankind', following an advice from Mark @ Voenix Rising. And now I'm left with the (positive) frustration of having to wait until next year to watch season 4 :-)
Wish the both of you a nice Sunday!

Milleson said...

Asking for a friend...Are you a classically trained typist, or are you a hunt'n-peck'r, too?

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - It was you! Thank you for the recommendation. Jerry told me that maybe we should watch the next available episodes because, well, we gotta see what happens! I'll check out "For All Mankind", I've seen commercials for it. Thanks again.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I first learned to type in Junior High but had to re-train myself when I was trying for a typesetting job at the age of 27. I hunt-n-peck when texting. How do the youngsters do it so fast with their thumbs?!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - "T'is better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven."

Milleson said...

Ricko, take another look at the comment. Say hunt'n-peck'r several times, you'll get it eventually. Another stab at a little humor on my part.

taurus9311 said...

Rick, Just watched "Once I Was Famous" on Netflix. It will give you a break from the horror genre. Gentle and beautiful. Get a hanky.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - Oh dopey me, that went right over my head.

Taurus9311 - Thanks for the suggestion.

uptonking said...

We've watched all the others in the series, by the same producers. Loved them. Looking forward to starting Midnight Mass the week of the 19th.

goran said...

You are forgiven !
Greetings from Croatia.

batonnage said...

Let us know when you finish. I ain't giving anything anyway.

VoenixRising said...

Stick with it. It's worth it, if only for the gorgeous Rahul Kohli.

SickoRicko said...

Mark - Oh, yeah, he's very hot!

SickoRicko said...

Baton - We binged on the last three episodes and were less than taken by the ending.

goran said...

If you want to watch a good, relevant series, I suggest The Good Fight. It shows how crazy you Americans are! Fetus - an unborn child can be represented in court...Wow!! It perfectly reflects the current situation with all this interference of faith in worldly things.

SickoRicko said...

Goran - We'll check that out, thanks.