WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 07, 2022

2022.1007.0009...




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) This is the after picture. I just gave him a Slurping Bj, took his Sploot down my gullet, now he's in Slumber land dreaming about Scott coming over again Someday, or Sunday. Woof, I do like me a Strapping lad!!

#2) Good spot buddy boy. There be many a cocksuckers walking the trails today to take care of you.

#3) Damn, I can't find my "cheaters" to read, but the pic is certainly getting me hard. Hey buddy, let me take care of your hard cock, while your friend is slurping away on the hard nipped tied up boy.

Thanks Rick!!

luv chocolate said...

That first guy is hot and looks so inviting!

uptonking said...

Second photo is great and love the illustration. Nice set. Hey... sometimes I cannot get into your site... one day it is that way and the next it is fine. So that is why I don't get to comment every day...

SickoRicko said...

Upton - Blogger is being Blogger with the comments. Other blogs are affected, too. It's Fucked.

Anonymous said...

#1 -- LOVE that muscular torso anchored by those muscular thighs and cock

#2 -- Great picture of a guy enjoying the feeling of sun on his skin.

#3 -- Had to enlarge, but remembered it from an issue of "Drummer", I believe. Some great fiction and cartoons in that magazine, back then.

Thanks for posting!

Xersex said...

love comics