WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 07, 2022

2022.1007.0007...







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1,2) Wow, would I ever love to see you on the trails today. Beautiful Indian Summer day here in Massachusetts, so I will definitely be looking for you on my "nature walk".
#3,4,5) Hey handsome very nice body. I suddenly got the urge to chow down on a chocolate covered banana, please say you don't mind. Woof!!

Great sets Rick!!

luv chocolate said...

I'll take both of these men!

uptonking said...

Love both of these. that first set is exotic... the second dude? Amazing.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Thank you.

Xersex said...

love both