WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Thursday, October 06, 2022

2022.1006.0002...



3 comments:

whkattk said...

It is WAY past time for Universal Health Care.

JiEL said...

In procvince of Québec and al over Canada we have a universal healthcare system for decades.

Every Canadians are paying for it with our income taxes and the percentage going to pay for it is less than that 5% said in the meme.

When I was a working teacher my income was around $70 000 year and the average taxe for our healthcare system was around $500.

As an example in october 2016 I was diagnosed type 2 diabetese, went to the hospital to see doctors and after been followed by him plus a nuritionist and more and had $0 to pay.

2017 February went for a "free" colonoscopy which revieled a cancer tumor in my colon. July 21 had a surgery to take 6 inches of my colon out with that tumor. Did remain in the hospital for 4 days: I never paid a dime for all of it.

Since then I'm followed by my surgeon and my doctor with blood tests, scans and colonoscopies and again $0 paid for all of those services.

For my 4 prescription meds, I'm now on our universal meds system here and the I pay $90 per months foe those 4 meds in which there are metformin, Jardiance, blood pressure med and colesterol med.

I'm always flabbergasted to see USA a so wealthy country not able to have such protections for all its citizens.

You spend trillions of dollars on military or space exploration but not to help every people for their health.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - Absolutely!