WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, October 05, 2022

2022.1005.0003...






9 comments:

uptonking said...

So colorful. Beautiful photos, all.

whkattk said...

Every so often i have steam rise from my pool like that. It's really soothing.

Anonymous said...

J ai adoré le Sahara,je rêve d y retourner

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#3) Ah Autumn a beautiful time of year for all it's brilliant colors!! Though I don't like the time change in November (turn back spring ahead) it gets dark about 4:30 Pm. But guys very good news this is the last time we have to turn the clocks back an hour. It will still get dark early, but not as bad.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - No more changing the time after this year? Really? Woo-Hoo!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Woo-Hoo is right, should have been done YEARS ago. I think about 3 states done away with it about 5yrs ago.

We will Spring forward one last time in March or April, but after that no more (FALL BACK, SPRING AHEAD)

Xersex said...

#4 why i love autumn so much: colours

Big Dude said...

That last pic of dew drops on that flower is stunning.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I like those kinds of images, too.