WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Wednesday, October 05, 2022

2022.1005.0001...






Also, think about this, which I saw on a billboard the other day...

Discover why Jesus created you.

8 comments:

Xersex said...

Discover why Jesus created you.

Because he'a pig and I was created like him.

uptonking said...

I don't get any of it. I don't see the point. It's just an excuse people use to behave intolerably. Such an ugly little thing, this religion.

VoenixRising said...

Those same billboards are popping up here in Phoenix. My first thought was wait...Jesus created me? Jesus who isn't mentioned until the New Testament, who was curiously absent when "God" created man in Genesis? That Jesus?

It's easier to understand modern cosmology than make sense of anything in that collection of 6000-year old goat herder fables...

whkattk said...

Oy, vey. That's as bad as the TV commercial "Jesus gets us."

Anonymous said...

Je ne l ai pas dans mon arbre généalogique.....je descend de l arbre comme les singes....;-)

JiEL said...

Sorry to blow it but to me my mom and my dad in a small «shot» are the ones who created me.

The rest is a fable or a fictional story.

SickoRicko said...

Mark - You got that right!

Jimbo said...

Anything for a buck, I guess. S(