WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 03, 2022

2022.1003.0002...







5 comments:

whkattk said...

Personally, I think we need a procedure in place to remove federal judges. 'Course, they all lied under oath to get where they are, but their ethics on the bench also prove they don't deserve to be there. Ditto that piece of crap Cannon, who is doing her utmost to protect Cheeto.

SickoRicko said...

Pat - I always thought lying to get a job was grounds for immediate release. Guess that only applies to us plebeians.

JiEL said...

I saw yesterday on CNN Farid Zacharia's show on the SCOTUS. It was for me Canadian very instructive as also very outraging to see how your kind of governement is working but here I could say more as «always blocking» any social progress for the good of all Americans.

He brightly compare the SCOTUS nomination and duration to other democracy in the world including here in Canada.

All these explanations really showed how rigged is the way you do you politics in USA.

As I always told you here, USA's Constitution needs a major update to get rid of the 18th century non sense beginning with that terrible Second Amendment.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - I cannot argue with you.

uptonking said...

YES. That last one. Thomas should never have been approved. He's such a waste of space.