WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, October 03, 2022

2022.1003.0001...

Spoiler Alert: There IS a happy ending...

7 comments:

Xersex said...

they seem to be fighting, but on the contrary the turtle saves the fish.

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Yeah, ain't that great?

Xersex said...

sure it is!

jer said...

Why can't humans be like that more often?

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Rick, thanks so much for telling us "it has a happy ending", I honestly don't think I would have watch it.

Xersex thanks for the info, honestly I thought it was just a matter of luck that the fish got away. You give it a much better scene.

Oh yes, jer, "why can't humans be like that more often"!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Yeah, when I ran across this, I was stressed watching it. Until the ending.

uptonking said...

Rather like every day life...