WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, October 02, 2022

2022.1002.0003...


Earth & Moon


Apollo 8 Earthrise


Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter Image


Earth from Mars


Earth from Cassini

5 comments:

Big Dude said...

We aren't all that much in the Big Scheme of things, are we?

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Not when we think about it. Just a speck on a speck.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

I'm with you guys!!

JiEL said...

I heard about a scientific guy who said that the Earth being explored or visited by ETs is a non sense.
He said that our position at the edge of the MilkyWay our galaxy and the surrouding galactic noises not saying our too close position to our sun make it almost impossible for some extraterestrial civilisation to know we are existing.

Seeing those pics of us so tinny planet even in our solar system makes it plausible.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - That is very true.