WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, October 21, 2022

2021.1021.0003...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) All creatures big and small get thirsty!!

#2) Mommy bird doesn't want her younging to see the boys having fun on the trails. Sorry couldn't resist.

#3) The mighty snow owl!! (I think) ??? Where's our expert on these matters? LOL!!!

#4) This party of pink flamingos are on a mission.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I think you're right that that's a snow owl.

JiEL said...

Yes, no.3 IS a snow owl (Arfang des Neiges in French) and it's the bird national emblem of my Province de Québec.

I sometimes see some and they are wonderful to observe and very useful as they are chasing mice and other small mamels. Their speed in flight is outstanding to crash on their prey.

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Thanks for that info!