WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

2022.0927.0003...






9 comments:

JiEL said...

No.4 is Chenonceau castle on the river Cher in France which I visited.

He is known as the castle of the ladies. He was once in my young times a photo on the cover of my exercise books which I always choose.

Chris A said...

I wish these had been labeled.

luv chocolate said...

Although these Castles are nice, I think of the poor laborers who had to build them with primitive equipment.

Anonymous said...

#2 is Bran Castle
KIA perv

Big Dude said...

Beautiful!

SickoRicko said...

Luv - And then got to go home to their shack.

Anonymous said...

Since someone wondered:
#1 Wester Kames Castle in Scotland, built around 1700, rebuilt from ruins around 1900
#2 Bran Castle in Romania, first built in 1300s, rebuilt in 1920s
#3 Peles Castle in Romania, built in late 1800s
#4 Château de Chenonceau (as said above), built in early 1500s, with restorations in 1800s and 1950s.
#5 Charles M. Schwab mansion in New York, built in 1910s, torn down in late 1940s

Xersex said...

#1 Wester Kames castle - Port Bannatyne, Isle of Bute, Scotland

SickoRicko said...

Thank you all for the names of these! I hope Chris A. sees this.