WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 24, 2022

2022.0924.0009...





8 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Id' be all over that second one like a cheap shut.

I mean suit.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Fuck, who cares (well maybe just a little..LMAO) they are hot as hell Rick!!! I think us guys know how to use our imaginations. Oh and heck I've got off plenty of times just seeing some part of the male anatomy*!!!

*Last pic) Oh what nice tummy fur:)

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Yes, that's very nice tummy fur.

mark1147 said...

#2's pectorals just send me over the edge! Smooth, hairless, well-cut muscles graced with lovely nipples and perfectly flat and round aureolas the size of U.S. quarters get me drooling, every time. (Oh, I like hairy guys too -- but THIS one has my motor revvin'!)

SickoRicko said...

Mark1147 - Just don't throw a rod!

mark1147 said...

Rick, too late LOL! Couldn't help it -- I promptly threw a big one, there was a tiger in my tank, heh!

SickoRicko said...

Mark1147 - *chuckle*

Xersex said...

what guys