WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 24, 2022

2022.0924.0007...

Alexander Greene








9 comments:

mwg1208 said...

A young man growing up so nicely!
Does he have a name (and a studio)?
Thanks Rick. mwg

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massacusett said...

I have seen this little cutie before.

#4) Too cute:) Oh my I think his buddy is pissing or jerking off into the pool. LMAO!!!

#5) Little cutie has a nice THICK cock:)

Big Dude said...

Wow. That's a man-sized sploot shooter!

SickoRicko said...

mwg - I don't have a name for him, sorry.

Scott - I thought his buddy was jackin' into the pool. But I've been known to be wrong. (About so many things.)

Big Dude - Indeed it is!

Milleson said...

Alex Greene for Icon Male Studio

Anonymous said...

Alexander Greene

Anonymous said...

When he was at Next Door Studios he went by the name Alex Green. He was pretty much always a top. He may have been at other studios too.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson & Anon@4:06am & Anon@5:08am - Thank you all for his name!

Xersex said...

what precious guy