WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 24, 2022

2022.0924.0002...








THAT is why we need to vote
BLUE!

To get rid of the
repugliCONs!

(They should also vote to combat
Neo-Nazis in Congress.)

4 comments:

BatRedneck said...

The last one was so astonishing that I looked that voting up, thinking to myself "maybe it's not THAT black & white". I now find myself even more appalled: set aside the negligible 2+3 non-voting reps, this screenshot shows that ALL Republicans, nearly half of the house, are comfortable if not happy withe people amongst the armed forces being White Supremacists aka fascists. And obviously not willing to act against it.
Decency is definitely NOT their strong suit.

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - I had to look that up as well. Their plans are becoming more and more obvious.

mark1147 said...

Rick, I always appreciate your spot-on political postings -- you select such great memes, all of 'em well designed, effective messages. But this group is out-freakin'-standing!

And that last one on requiring the armed forces to conduct neo-Nazi countermeasures among their ranks is Da Bomb -- and gut-wrenching! I can only hope that military leaders have been quietly noting who among the ranks is likely to need "special handling" if things get much worse and the troops are called on to do domestic law enforcement. Or if the Republicans get control of even 1 chamber of Congress and give the fascistic among the troops the green light to "weed out" certain select groups they would love to persecute.

Their plans are indeed becoming more obvious and are terrifying. We simply HAVE to stop them with a Blue Wave at the polls this year -- and every year for the foreseeable future.

SickoRicko said...

Mark1147 - I'm hoping for a tsunami of blue votes. After that, there'll be much needed work to straighten everything out.