WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 23, 2022

2022.0923.0001...






5 comments:

uptonking said...

Thanks for pointing out Reality Winner... and let's not forget Chelsey Manning. The same should happen to the orange ogre.

whkattk said...

Of course, now that her 11th Circuit colleagues took her out to the proverbial woodshed and overturned her, the bitch has amended her ruling. If the orange disaster appeals to the SCOTUS, how many of that sycophant-stacked court will vote in his favor?

SickoRicko said...

Pat - It's getting harder and harder to know just who is in deep shit: Him or us.

Big Dude said...

You're right, Rick. I am fearful that, even if we do win, the Nazipublicans will steal the election, or start civil unrest.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I'm hoping they get stomped in the election. Unrest, however, could be a real possibility, unfortunately.