WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 17, 2022

2022.0917.0006...








7 comments:

Milleson said...

Um, regulars, Rick? Regulars?? REGULARS??? Wow, you must know some very anatomically gifted men if these are your idea of regulars. There are regulars and then there are OH MY FUCKING gOD!!!!! That's gonna do some major damage! That's a trip to the ER for sure!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

That is one FINE Broad Back and Beautiful Butt!!

I'm stealing a line from a commercial made years ago "Yes indeed it takes two hands to handle a WHOPPER!!" Holy fuck that is one long thick dong!!

luv chocolate said...

Let us all kneel to the black King!

luv chocolate said...

Awesome!!! What a Saturday morning pleasure!!!

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - I know what you mean. Maybe I should create a new category called: Amateurs.

Scott - Yeah, one would need both hands for this guy.

Luv *chuckle*

mark1147 said...

Aaaand suddenly I'm weak at the knees ...!!
Thanks for these Rick, you've made my day -- bigly, as it were, LOL!

SickoRicko said...

Mark1147 - I'm glad to help.