WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 17, 2022

2022.0917.0002...







7 comments:

Anonymous said...

4: bégonia rex
1: malgré sa silhouette très phallique il reste assez flippant .

SickoRicko said...

Anon@5:46am - Rien qu'un peu.

Anonymous said...

Petit problème de traduction désinvolte est a remplacer par angoissant .....

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Wow, is that a ship?

#5,6) I'd love to have that tree in front of my place!!

#8) The place I go for my "nature walk" resembles this wooded area, plenty of nooks and crannies, for play:) Beautiful day here in Ma, so I will be going for a "nature walk"!!

Nice pics Rick!!

Big Dude said...

Great stuff! Thanks, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:34am - S'il te plait ne t'inquiète pas.

Scott - Yes, that's a ship from a very interesting perspective. I hope you had a good "walk".

Big Dude - I'm glad you enjoyed.

BatRedneck said...

Number one is both terrific and terrifying.
And I love the way they shaped that tree :-)