WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 12, 2022

2022.0912.0010...




ugnaughtsden artwork

12 comments:

BatRedneck said...

#1: Not sure about the purse, but very willing to meet the one who’s holding it :-)

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - I hope you were being silly, but that's not a purse.

jsstrand said...

OMG - that means I am really really old lol

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LMAO, at your comment Rick, to Laurent.

I find something very erotic about the last pic!!!

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

jsstrand - You are not alone.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Even though that last one seems to be 'shopped, it's still quite hot.

uptonking said...

Those first two are so cute!

Mistress Maddie said...

That Asian guy.....I ready to lick and clean his chopstick!!!!! He is filling out those underwear!!!!!

JayreeS said...

Third pic is from Ugnaught's Den art work. very bizarre stuff.

SickoRicko said...

JayreeS - Thank you for the info!

Xersex said...

love the last one

Xersex said...

#1 funnier than truly erotic
#3 Great, like a greek soldier!