WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Monday, September 12, 2022

2022.0912.0004...







8 comments:

whkattk said...

Some of these I could live in - like the A-Frame. They made me think about the TV show where the guy builds treehouses. Some amazing ones!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Yes, I could easily live in one of these tree cabins. They look so comforting and cozy.

Thanks Rick!!

BatRedneck said...

Now that the high season is getting to an end and I'm dealing with less car incidents with people to repatriate whatever the distance, I'd happily take a break from any engine sound in one of these cabins. Preferably the first one.
(and willing to share it with its bearish local lumberjack owner, should he like cuddles...)

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - I thought ALL bears liked cuddles.

uptonking said...

Adorable tiny houses. I like them all and could live in all but the last one...

Mistress Maddie said...

OMG!!!!!! I love the treehouses. I have the dream to live in one. But I don't know that will ever happen.

SickoRicko said...

Maddie - Yeah, that one is really neat.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Indeed all bears love "cuddles"!!! Good one Rick!!