WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, September 11, 2022

2022.0911.0004...



Vladimir Putin remained silent on the retreat — and spent Saturday inaugurating a Ferris wheel.

4 comments:

Big Dude said...

I admire his Trump-like denial/ignoring reality. Slava Ukraini!

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - Yes, Glory to Ukraine!

Anonymous said...

The Nazis were the same way, speaking of victory in the Caucasus, then in Azov, then in Poland. You may note the direction these victories were going.

SickoRicko said...

Anon@4:34am - Unfortunately, I don't know those references.