WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 10, 2022

2022.0910.0009...






8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first guy has been one of my favorites for years! Thanks for rekindling that "fire"! As if he is ready to crawl out of that seat, come down, and we have a barenekkid "sheet soaking good time". And then spend a good time cooling down, cuddling, and just enjoying the time after that. Such a cute and sexy man! Then, a sensuous bath and cycle repeat?

SickoRicko said...

Anon@7:45am - I like "Sheet soaking good time." Nice phrase.

Hot guys said...

Oh my goodness 😏

Big Dude said...

Well, these cocks are great inspiration for afternoon masturbation. Thanks, Rick.

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - You are very welcome.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts siad...

I want to help ALL these lads out and make their boners go down.

SickoRicko said...

Scott - If anyone can, you can!

Xersex said...

love also #2