WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 10, 2022

2022.0910.0002...





5 comments:

JiEL said...

As a Canadian I relate quite well to the last one.

All your elections adventures are like «reality shows», some are horror ones, other are humoristic but sometimes real drame queen drama where some of your actors are moanning and insulting the «ennemy»...

I'm eager to see the «season finally» of the «Trump's bad jokes of the classified papers drama show» which is a kind of «Never Ending Story».

luv chocolate said...

Living in Canada I can identify with the last picture!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL & Luv - I was thinking of both of you when I posted that meme.

jer said...

Can someone please tell this country why that thing is still roaming around free consuming precious oxygen stirring up the treasonous pot.
Don't we put away people that are a danger to society.
The longer it is out the more trouble it will cause.
Yes, I refer the previous White House Occupant as an it, that and thing.

SickoRicko said...

Jer - There's always been a double standard for rich, white people. Makes me sick.