WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 03, 2022

2022.0903.0010...






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Wow more great nudies!!!

#1) Make sure you get that shower nozzle up your "pucker" with some nice Irish Spring or Rick won't get near ya!! LMAO!!!

#2) Love to give you head buddy body:)

#3) OH if I ever found you in that position in the locker room at my gym, I'd bury my nose and tongue in your ass crack. Prudes be gone. Let the fuckers tell on me. I been a member for MANY of years at that gym. In fact they should put me on the payroll, many of the patrons keep their memberships because I'm a cock whore. Oh my, I think I said too much.

#4,5) Man I'm a greedy son of a bitch. Two hot hairy men with great cocks and balls, and I can't see their feet. I should be spanked for being so demanding.

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You should be spanked, period. ;-P

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LMAO!!!

Xersex said...

so nice guys, exp. #1 & #2

BatRedneck said...

#2 gets me with his kind of shy looks.
He can come along anytime his #5 Iberian friend.
Let's dirty up the sheets, boys!

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - Who would complain about washing sheets after all that fun!