WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, September 03, 2022

2022.0903.0008...






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Je porte plainte... mon homme dans la cuisine n a pas la meme tenue....

SickoRicko said...

Anon@9:25am - Tu me fais rire!

Jimbo said...

There's something SO sweet about a naked man cooking in the kitchen - especially breakfast. I once walked in on a wonderful guy making scrambled eggs while wearing nothing but a tiny, backless apron and those big athletic socks that come almost up to your butt. I just about swooned!

Thanks, Rick!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) As Rick would say, wow some great melons!! I'd love to pat him on his cheeks and whisper in his ear "honey, what are you making us for dinner?"

#2,#3) Attention Jerry, I think Rick is in a very horny mood this evening. Showing us many a cheeky cheek guys. Strike while the iron is hot. LMAO!!

#4) Do I smell bacon????? It looks like bacon!! OH buddy you going to get a sweet BJ from the lucky one your cooking for. I know I would get on that great looking cock and balls of yours. Oh and great man legs too.

#5) Hey cutie you keep eating, I'm going to get on my knees and have myself a hearty meal.

#6) He's just fucking adorable.

Thanks Rick!!!

SickoRicko said...

Jimbo - Lucky you!

Scott - I love bacon! (We have it only when we go out. Which ain't often enough.)

Xersex said...

penultimate & last one: so cute