WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, September 02, 2022

2022.0902.0007...



Seamus O'Reilly

- - -


6 comments:

JiEL said...

OMG! Would I just jump in that shower and scrub scrub that gorgeous body anytime... I would also take care of ALL his body parts... MMMM!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1,2) Oh carrot top, if the cold water doesn't help with your hot loose balls, I'm sure my wet mouth could:) What a beautiful fiery bush:) Nice eyes too!!

#3,4) Those melons smooth enough for ya Rick? Man would I love to get on his nips!! OH yes I see those VERY loose balls!! YUMMY!!!

Thanks Rick

SickoRicko said...

Scott - He was soaping up just for me!

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts siad...

LOL!!!

Xersex said...

the ginger guy is Seamus O'Reilly

SickoRicko said...

Xersex - Thanks for his name!