WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 20, 2022

Saturday GIFs...



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Yes indeed, this female bird will definitely attract other male birds with that wiggle.

I know my eyes would turn in the direction to get a look at a women that is wiggling her ass in a tight pair of jeans or a dress. Now you know guys I never lied about my 10% "hetro ness" ... LMAO!! but true. Don't know if I made sense with any of this comment.

Thanks Rick!!

Anonymous said...

Ce corbeau......ca m'a fait rire

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I know from experience that a vagina feels very good. But that was decades ago.

Anon@9:16am - :-)

Big Dude said...

Never got much out of sticking it in a pussy. Men are 100% better.

BatRedneck said...

Is that a raven? I don't know a thing about birds.
Anyway, he/she would beat any top model on any fashion week's catwalk :-P

SickoRicko said...

Laurent - You made me chuckle. I thought it was a crow, but I'm not sure. Ravens - I think - are bigger than crows. It's difficult to tell from this GIF.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

LOL Laurent, indeed, quite the walk down the catwalk be it a he or she.