WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Saturday, August 27, 2022

2022.0827.0007...







7 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

Oh boy.....the man against the wood wall.....I need to have him for a few days........

BatRedneck said...

#5: I'm ready to teach him the proper manners until he become a perfect aide-de-camp, trust me

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

#1) Oh yeah, this young man knows how to find a spot on the trails. Now I'd love to suck him off, while 10 horny bastards have their cocks out jerkin off watching us.


#2) It would take too long to say what I want to really say, so I will leave it at this "DOES IT GET ANY FUCKING BETTER THAN THIS??" Oh and "little scotty" is doing a happy dance in my boxers!!

#3) " I know Scott is fast, but I just texted him a minute ago!!"

#4) Oh young man I know you want your cock sucked, which I will do, but my warm tongue is going to spend some time in that ass of yours:):)

#5,6) Don't worry boys, I will take care of you:)

Thanks Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - You're welcome.

Big Dude said...

Rick, I'll take that hairy fucker in pic#2, please. I'll suck him dry, then let him reload and catch another jizz was. After that, he can plant a couple loads in my hairy fuckhole. Then we can spend the night snuggled together...

SickoRicko said...

Big Dude - I didn't realize you were such a romantic.

VoenixRising said...

I want some sauna time.