WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Friday, August 26, 2022

2022.0826.0008...





4 comments:

JiEL said...

No.2 & 4 would be the most hairy men I would be interested in.

Tired of that beard fashion these days and what I like is a well shaven face, clean and not to hairy body too.

For sure a great smile like no.4 is making my knees trumble....

Mistress Maddie said...

Im ready to spend some quanlity time with the second guy.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

OH the "eyes" have it today!!!

#2) "Well Scott, the button is not going to undo itself!!!"

bobbert said...

What a lovely set of images!