WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

2022.0823.0006...







3 comments:

Big Dude said...

Nice. A man need not wonder what THEIR cocks and ballsacks look like! LOL.

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...

Rick your killing me today!! Wow what a series!!!

#1) Serve me up some of that curved cock:)
#2) Oh I want to take my hand and shove his bald head down to MY cock, and let him wrap those sweet lips around my cock till I shoot my wad. Or he can take charge and shove my legs over his shoulders shove that dong in my ass while I hold on to his strong arms for dear life. What a very hot guy.
#3) Oh handsome otter let me find your den.
#4) Rick, Jerry, and gang, you invited to our wedding. There is just one problem he doesn't know yet!!!
#5) Oh little cutie, I could use a good fuck!!!
#6) His smile alone gave himself a boner:) Heck butter wouldn't even melt in his mouth!!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - Great stories for each of them.