WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

2022.0823.0002...



Gee, hypocrite much?


6 comments:

Milleson said...

I doubt I'm alone in this thinking. Each morning when I turn on my computer and see a notification reminder on the taskbar, I hope it says, "Former President t#*%p succumbs to complications of a stroke and all of his supporters mysteriously become deaf, blind and mute(I left out dumb because they already have that one covered." I know, too much to hope for, right? At least it keeps me fired up and ready to vote in November.

SickoRicko said...

Milleson - My hope is for that orange turd to have a stroke, but not die. He just can't talk, walk, or feed himself anymore. I want him fully aware.

JiEL said...

Well you have milleson and you some wishes that MANY also have.

I'm surprised that with all his bad health and eating behaviors he isn't having such sicknesses or some heart issues etc...

It's maybe a question of time.

But, frackly, I think that even those illnesses or viruses are not attracted to such a ugly body and such a brainless and heartless «man», not to say «animal»...

Big Dude said...

Fuck them "each and severally," as they said in the time of the Revolution.

luv chocolate said...

They are all good especially the last one! I live in Alberta Canada and this morning at the super market a 30 something guy was wearing a Trump2020 baseball cap! I would of like to confront him but he's not worth my time!!

SickoRicko said...

JiEL - Unfortunately, he's too evil to be taken down by anything normal.

Big Dude - Absolutely!

Luv - You have idiots too, I see.