WARNING: This blog contains copious amounts of adult GAY material. If that's offensive to you, please leave now. All pix have been gleaned from the internets so, if you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

I REPEAT: If you see a picture of yourself that you don't wish to have posted here, please leave a comment on the post and I will remove it with my apologies.

Sunday, August 14, 2022

2022.0814.0005...







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott from Massachusetts said...



#3) I'd love to ride a water jet ski on this soothing blue water:)

I will store #4 in my memory bank, as heat and humidity making a return on Thursday!! What more can I say, I'm not a fan of the humidity. The last few days, have been nice low 80's without the humidity.

Last pic) My leg is mending just fine, and I bet I would run up those winding stairs if a gentleman was dangling his cock in front of me.

All very nice pics Rick!!

SickoRicko said...

Scott - I'm glad your leg is mending. Just take it nice and slow up those stairs.